Tuesday, March 20, 2012

free time

I thought I would have so much free time.  I started this blog intending to write everyday but free time has been a forgotten memory.  Work is hectic, which is great because I need the distraction and home is crazy because things I could barely get done all day now have to be condensed into three hours a night.  Get home, feed baby, put everything in dishwasher ( I'm too cheap to buy more and I need to wash everything every night and let it dry for the next day), the baby poops his clothes at least once a day so I have to do his laundry every night, make dinner, wash baby, feed baby, put baby to bed, collapse on my own bed.  I have to wonder what I used to do with my time before, because I used to feel busy than but this is unreal.  When I do have a moment I usually spend it staring off into space.
But since I've returned to work I've had to adjust.  I haven't had to use a public bathroom is forever and had forgotten how gross they are.  Why is there toilet paper wads stuck to the walls?  How does poo get on the back of the seat? How far up are you seating?  A warning to others, if I don't hear you wash your hands I quickly look at your feet than figure out who you are then judge you.  It's gross and why I use a paper towel to open the door. 
Considering how judgemental I am it's amusing that I don't think twice about having some form of spit up on me at all times.  So few of my clothes fit that I can't always change when I see something so I typically just ignore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment