Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2 days in a row

Can't believe I managed to write two days in a row.  This week is flying by so fast.  I'm looking forward to this weekend, we're thinking of giving the boy cereal for the first time.  I've been looking forward to starting solids but tried not to rush it.  My mother had bought us a high chair and I have to pick it up today.  She's been holding on to corned beef for me since saturday and despite it being the last thing I feel like eating tonight I can't hurt her feelings.  I feel like corned beef is stalking me.  My husband made it sunday and I talked him out of leftovers of it monday and tuesday because I didn't want any more.   Now my mother is forcing her leftovers.  I'll be happy when it's all gone and St. Patrick's Day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment